Read, and interpret mechanical prints, and product parts from the prints. Operate manual lathes in the production of high precision parts. Inspect first articles and production run samples to engineering and customer specification documents.
Must have a working knowledge and experience in the operation of vertical and horizontal milling centers, and lathes.
- Knowledge of setup of Mill/Turn tooking & materials for productions, including installation & removal of tools, and setting machine parameters
- Ability to inspect & verify quality of machined parts using mechanical prints, calipers, and micrometers
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English
- Any ability to operate and/or program CNC machines will be considered advantageous
A minimum of 3 years experience is required. Electro-Metrics will provide some training for a person with some machining skills, that is willing to expand knowledge in the machining trades.
Electro-Metrics is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits including health and dental insurance as well as a 401(k) plan.